- 28 April 2020: Cape Talk, Food Prices Rocket.
- 23 April 2020: Cape Talk, ‘There is no way R350 Covid-19 grant can turn into the potential of a livelihood.’
- 21 April 2020: Voice of the Cape Radio, The Burning Issue: Why South Africa is facing a food crisis?
- 16 April 2020: SAFM Radio, Looking at the SASSA grant system in South Africa and its function during the national lockdown.
- 1 April 2020: ENCA, Household Food Index increase.
- 1 April 2020: Radio 702, The COVID19 lockdown and its impact on food security.
- 18 February 2020: ENCA, “3.8% is way, way too low:” Economic Justice activist on minimum wage increase.
- 30 January 2020: SAFM, Food prices continue to rise.
- 30 January 2020: eNCA, Household food basket jumps in price.
- 13 December 2019: SAFM Radio, Households struggling as prices increase.
- 13 December 2019: eNCA, Household affordability index shows price increase in food.
- 25 November 2019: eNCA, The national minimum wage isn’t enough to even cover the three core goods and services.
- 23 October 2019: SAFM, Household Food costs rises.
- 23 October 2019: eNCA, A spike in the price of vegetables.
- 23 October 2019: SAFM radio, Household Food costs rises.
- 16 October 2019: SAFM, The Mediated Conversation on issues around hunger, healthy food and accessibility.
- 29 August 2019: SAFM, The Poor Spending Less on Nutritious Food.
- 21 August 2019: PowerFM, Malnutrition is stunting our children and future work force.
- 28 May 2019: ENCA, Low income households struggling to survive.
- 28 May 2019: ENCA News, https://youtu.be/RA3GdjXhUtM.
- 27 March 2019: SAFM, How cost of living has changed over ten years.
- 5 February 2019: Moneyweb, Minimum wage will leave workers worse off – justice group.
- 7 February 2019: Channel Africa, #SONA Pensioners call on Ramaphosa to increase their grant.
- 7 February 2019: Power FM, The Pietermaritzburg Pensioner’s Forum request for a 13th cheque and an increase pension to a living wage.
- 8 February 2019: eNCA, Gogos ask for 13th cheque.
- 8 February 2019: Morning Live (SABC News), Pietermaritzburg Pensioners Forum calls for a living wage grant.